- You are welcome to contact us by text, email, or phone in regards to a potential available puppy. We will provide information about available puppies, or upcoming litters. Please share with us your name, location, contact information, and a little about yourself. We also welcome you to call and visit with us to assure we are both comfortable with each other and would like to continue with a Breeder/Customer relationship, upon receiving your contact information and deposit; we will mail you a sales contract/agreement.
- We accept a deposit to secure your place on our waiting list that will be applied toward the puppy purchase price. Personal check, only after clearing our bank, prior to puppy leaving our possession.
- We will answer questions you might have and assure you that the puppy you have selected is the one we feel would be a nice match for you and for your family.
- We accept cash, postal money orders, or PayPal, friends and family only, for a puppy purchase. We will accept a personal check for the original deposit only.All deposits are attributed to the purchase price. If you should for some reason not go through with a purchase then your deposit is either forfeited or applied toward a future puppy when you make another choice.
5.Under most circumstances our puppies are usually ready for their new homes by 11 to 12 weeks. We then arrange time and location for your new puppy to become a new member of your household.
6.For out of state or distance purchases we provide contact information to you for a Puppy Nanny to transport your puppy to you at your expense.
3 Step Puppy Purchase payment Process
- Your deposit to secure your place for a puppy from a designated or upcoming litter.
- When a particular puppy has been selected and confirmed of your choosing then ½ purchase price is due.
- At the time of puppy delivery or possession the balance is due.